Friday, November 12, 2010

Well...

Not much to report today, other than I officially took over one of Becky's classes today, teaching a little girl named Kina.  :D  I also attended some of Carol's classes and ate all kinds of cake and sweets and such.  My self-control, where did it go?  I did, however, take food pictures again today~


Becky and I are Carol's food guinea pigs, and this was an experiment.  Hey, as long as I get fed, I don't complain, you know?


Dinner at "the cutlet place" across the street.  I'll have to take a picture of the outside sometime, because it has a pig statue thing by the sign, haha.  It's run by a really nice elderly couple.  This is miso katsu.  It was delicious~

And not a food picture, but:


The obligatory "we are the new team at the Tsu English Center!" picture.  Becky has a better version, but eh, you get the idea, yes?  lol, the girl taking the picture only had one shot at it though, because my camera died...

Tomorrow I'm going to Nagoya with Becky and a friend of hers for an event called Inspire Union, which is, I believe, a Christian event for returnees (Japanese who went overseas and returned).  Excited.  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment